Our Building division was awarded this six month contract in Northern Ireland to deliver the construction of a large portal frame distribution warehouse, with two storey offices on a green field site.
Works involved the construction of a controlled warehouse and distribution facility to FM global standards for Pharmaceutical sector including cold rooms, CD Stores and CAT A offices for staff and regional support services.
- Removal and reposition of overhead cables
- Earthworks excavation (10,000m3)
- Strip and Pad Foundations
- Steel Frame with Mezzanine Floor
- Concrete Floors
- Facing Brick and Block Work
- Kingspan Cladding
- Dock Levellers to Service Yard
- Installation of Windows and Doors
- Internal Works completed to Cat A Office Fit Out Standard
- New Roads & Landscaping
- Mechanical, Electrical & Sprinkler Installation